While I wait, I guess I’ll try to clean up my inbox which has 1,262 emails that need sorting.
- CRAP THERE ARE SO MANY
- IS THIS LIKE IN SORCERER’S STONE?
- WHERE’S MY BROOM?
- LOOK FOR THE ONE WITH THE GIMPY FEATHERS!
- WAIT THAT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE
- HOLY HELL HOLY HELL THERE ARE SO MANY
- WHAT IF I CLICK THE WRONG ONE? WILL I HAVE TO START OVER?
- WHYY ARE THERE SO MANY QQUUIIILLLLLSSSSSS
- I THINK IT’S THAT ONE!
- Noooo…..THAT ONE!
- WAIT! THAT ONE!
- LEAVE ME HERE TO DIIIEEEE!!!
- uh that quill is glowing, so i’m gonna take a shot in the dark and say that is the correct one…
All mine were lame but one had “phoenix” in it and I was like, well, at least that’s a pretty word. Haha.
IT WONT LET ME PUT IN ANY DETAILS. WTF.
MoonstoneGalleon147 =D =D =D
HE’S GOT PADFOOT AT THE PLACE WHERE IT’S HIDDEN
I OPEN AT THE CLOSE
[ENTER PARSELTONGUE HERE]
FOLLOW THE BUTTERFLIES??
NOT MY CLUE YOU BITCH
harry potter and the sorcerer’s fucking lies
harry potter and the chamber of no clues
harry potter and the prisoner is a clue and it’s in azkaban so that’s why it’s not here
harry potter and the goblet full of shit.
harry potter and the order- there is no order because she lied
harry potter and the half-assed clue that never showed up
harry potter and the deathly excitement for a clue that NEVER CAME
IT WAS OUR FRIEND.
Ashleigh, on waiting for Pottermore and her anxiety: Soon enough I’m going to start eating my feelings.