1. I have the most terrible habit of starting books and stopping them. The worst part is that they’re usually complicated books that I can’t just pick up again. I’ve done this recently with War & Peace, Anna Karenina, and Crime & Punishment.
2. I absolutely loathe going to the haircutting place and just getting a trim. I always try to do something noticeable because I want the price to be worth it. This is hardest to do when I’m growing out my hair.
3. Jeans that run short are still too long for me. I can wear kids’ shoes. People ask me if I’m “like 5’2”” but I’m 5’00”.
4. I’m obsessed with Wheresgeorge dollars. This year my grandma gave us each fifty one dollar bills and I made everyone go through their bills to see if they got any I could exchange.
5. I’m building up a Season DVD collection like you wouldn’t believe.
6. I don’t drink. I don’t really have a reason, I just don’t.
7. My heart is definitely in two different places, as cheesy as that sounds.
8. Still can’t whistle. Convinced I never will be able to, either.
9. I still have no idea which way I like my hair parted. If I like it in the mirror, it’s not right in pictures, but if it’s wrong in the mirror I don’t feel right, either. And I still don’t usually like it in pictures.
10. Genres of both movies and music just confuse me. I’m actually severely stupid about it, and I try to avoid conversations about music for this reason because I just like who I like and I can’t keep up with anything else about it.
11. I was very lucky with my housing situation. I absolutely love my suitemates and my roommate.
12. I don’t have a favorite movie. I use my favorite kids’ movies as fallbacks (The Nightmare Before Christmas, Pocahontas, Thumbelina, etc.)
13. My body is extremely cyclical in all patterns of life.
14. I only like gel ink pens.
15. I bring four or five pens to tests just in case they ALL run out of ink.
1) Post 15 facts about yourself. 2) Write about the best friends you’ve had over the years. 3) If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do? 4) Write about a period of time in your life where things seemed to be constantly going good. 5) Write about a period of time in your life where things were not so good. 6) When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about? 7) Post your favorite quote. 8) How do you feel today? 9) What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? 10) What’s the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you? 11) Write about the best day of your life. 12) Write about the worst day of your life. 13) What are your plans for the future? Far and near. 14) Post your favorite book, favorite movie, favorite band, and favorite food. 15) Write about something you worry about a lot. 16) Write about your relationship status. 17) Bullet your day. 18) Post one confession/ secret. 19) Write about your last birthday and how you plan to spend your upcoming birthday. 20) What did you eat today? 21) How has your life changed over the past year? 22) Find a horoscope site and post yours. 23) Post your Tumblr crushes. 24) How was your week been? 25) Write about your first kiss. 26) Write about your best/ favorite kiss. 27) Where is somewhere you would want to visit? 28) If you had three wishes, what would they be? 29) Write about any particular habits/mannerisms that you have. 30) Where do you think you’ll be in 5 years